Creation of All India Helpless Woman and Child Development Organization is not a result of brisk thinking of some individuals.
To make life better for any individual, a group of people were working silently within their limited efforts.
Environmental Activities and Social Activities are our main mission
continuously trying to give our best to make our effort flawless, so that our mission can meet its' objectives, making a better & shinning tomorrow. We don't have any religion, we don't have any color, and we have one identity that we are human beings. We are firmly determined to make more enjoyable each and every precious moment of human life, especially to the disadvantages and challenged.
Then they sketched the plan of making an organization with a common philosophy to make life better for the unpriviledged and educate society with proper knowledge of his surroundings. Today's All India Helpless Woman and Child Development Organisation is nothing but a successful execution of relentless exertion by the members of this organization.
To make life better for any individual, a group of people were working silently within their limited efforts. Honest endeavor of that group gradually improved the life style of people whom they wanted to help. In the year 2008, the group decided to give formal shape to their effort. Today’s All India Helpless Women and Child Development Organization is nothing but a successful execution of relentless exertion by the members of this organization.
All India Helpless Woman and Child Development Organization have taken up lot of mission to improve the environs. Some of the prominent are mentioned below:
• To increase social awareness to fight disaster and hazards (natural or manmade) .
• Demonstration of disaster management remedies likes earthquake, flood, etc.
• To teach effective usage of natural resources.
• We have taken up cautious measures to prevent spread of infectious diseases and implementation of Govt. project of Disaster Management.
• To make people aware about different types of pollution, teach them how to reduce this problem.
• Teach to maintain excellent sanitation system and teach health and hygiene system of their surroundings.
Social Activities :
• Taking positive steps to eradicate Child Labour and find out alternative ways to earning.
• Formation of Self Help Groups (SHGs) to minimize poverty.
• Sensitize public about Law, Human Rights and Fundamental Rights and try to make people aware about Right to Information.
• Build up consciousness against social evil, i.e. Dowry system, under -age marriage. Proper health checkup prior to marriage to resist various genetic diseases like Thalassaemia, AIDS, Hemophilia etc.
• Accomplishment of various events like Sports, Book donation, Talent hunt, celebration OF special days among under privileged society.
• To appeal to maintain harmony with various communities.
• Women Empowerment
• Oral Cancer Foundation
• Blood Donation Camp
• Wheel Chair Donation
• Free Health Check up Camp
• Cloth distribution
Till now we have designed programmes keeping an eye on the social needs. When we found any step has to taken up for reform towards betterment, we have taken that, continuously trying to give our best to make our effort flawless, so that our mission can meet its’ objectives, making a better & shinning tomorrow.
We don’t have any religion, we don’t have any color, and we have one identity that we are human beings. We are firmly determined to make more enjoyable each and every precious moment of human life, especially to the disadvantages and challenged. Thanks to those noble hearts who have extended their hands to us to lift the under privileged, thanks to all villages, members of various local clubs who are continuously helping us to execute various assistances.
1. Income generation Programme through self help group. Production like Jute Bags, Jute Slippers, etc.
2. Social activities like Educational Projects.
3. Health & Hygiene:
Please issue draft/cheque in favour of "ALL INDIA HELPLESS WOMAN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION" Payble at Kolkata, West Bengal, India.